Women's Legal Service Queensland answers the most commonly asked questions from young mothers about their rights:
- What are my rights if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?
- What are my rights in the birth suite?
- Birth certificates: what are my rights?
- What are my rights if I'm parenting after separation?
- What are my rights if there is violence, abuse or control?
- What are my rights if Child Safety contact me as a young person or parent?
- What is financial abuse?
- Who can help me?
Last updated April 2020.