Advice for parents and carers to help children have safe experiences online, from the eSafety Commissioner of the Australian Government.
The resources cover:
- Covid-19: protecting children from online abuse
- Cyberbullying: understanding the risks and supporting your child if they are being bullied online
- Online pornography: what to do if you are worried about your child and online pornography
- Sending nudes and sexting: how to talk to your child and give them advice about sharing intimate images and messages
- Time online: managing screen times and setting age-appropriate boundaries
- Online gaming: being aware of the risks so your child can enjoy the benefits of playing online games.
They are on the website of the eSafety Commissioner.